Click here to switch to the 2D Gallery

Click here to switch to the 2D Gallery
Click here to switch to the 2D Gallery

Who Am I?

CA, United States
Before I get to the slightly more interesting 'about me': Name's Alex Robles, I'm a CG Artist that dabbles in 2D and 3D worlds. I enjoy video games and watching what I believe to be the best shows, animated or not. Due to this, I also enjoy creating my own stories and occasionally brainstorming game ideas. Not that it really matters, but I'm also a singer that's not currently aligned with any bands, but enjoy my fair share of voice acting and make up my own tunes. If you care enough to read any of this, thanks for sharing your time and staring at the magical light box on your lap or desk just to see my page. On to the colorfulness: Born from entertainment itself is a man of simple, yet uncommon ideas. This man welcomes you to his realm of perpetually developing chicken scratch and Artistic Revelations as the illusionary messenger, X, or Alex Robles to those who don't enjoy somewhat colorful words. In an attempt to find an efficient method of uploading his 'drawrings' without losing priceless time, he decided to 'blog-it-up-a-notch.' So, check the STUFF out while you can!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Batgirl X Continued!!!!


I'm just a few steps away from her being complete! Just some extra texturing here and there and she'll be done. So far I've only been working on her for less than a week, and soon I'll get back onto Sinestro.

No comments:

Post a Comment